Coggeshall United FC, West St.
Match day practices under Covid restrictions
– All present will have their temperature checked prior to entry.
– All present will be required to provide contact details in order to enable ‘track and trace’.
– All present will be expected and encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines.
– Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and throughout the ground, its use will be encouraged.
– Access to the toilets will be restricted to one person at any time.
– Access to the bar will be restricted to one person at any time. Social distancing must be adhered to within the clubhouse.
– Should the match officials wish to use their changing room, they should do so individually.
– Should players wish to use the changing room, they should do so in groups of no more than six at any time.
– Team talks should be conducted on the pitch, socially distanced.
– Managers, coaches and substitutes should adhere to social distancing guidelines during play.
– Players are actively discouraged from spitting or using chewing gum at any time.
– Team physios should have the appropriate PPE.
– Players should bring their own water bottles – bottles must not be shared.